I was nominated for this by Carrianne @ cuppacritiques. You should go check out her blog because it is awesome!
- Create a post to accept your reward.
- Answer the questions at the end.
- Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1) If you could steal a character’s clothes, whose would you steal?
I would steal Celaena Sardothien’s clothes because she has a lot of pretty dresses and I really want her assassin suit.
2) If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
I would just die if I could only read one book ever again! Seriously, I don’t think I could handle it. #myworstnightmare!!
3) What trope would you like to see more in books?
Platonic male/female friendships. I feel like this trope is almost non-existent in YA and it is ridiculous because boys and girls can be just friends.
4) Favorite bookish loot? If you don’t have any, then favorite book cover?
My platform 9 3/4 cup. It is beautiful and has an incorporated spoon. I would include a picture but it is currently in a box somewhere since I am moving at the moment.
5) Which scene would you like to be apart of and in what book?
The jule ball at Hogwarts or a transfiguration class. Anything ordinary at Hogwarts really. The jule ball is in Harry potter and the goblet of fire so let’s go with that one.
- What new release are you most exited to read in May?
- Do you prefer hardbacks, paperbacks or eBooks?
- Do you own any signed books?
- What was the last book you read?
- What is your favourite book cover?
Mosope and Hannah @ Ourreadsblog
Raven and Beez @ Ravenandbeez
Cat @ theyusedtodance
Yasaman @ followingmusesblog