I was tagged by Raven and Beez @ ravenandbeez. Thank you so much for tagging me! They have a great blog and you should check them out. 😀
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag 5/10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or in bed?
The couch. I do 90% of my reading on my couch so this was an easy one.
2. Male main character or female main character?
I’m going to go with female because most of the books I read have a female main character. This does not mean I don’t like reading from a males pov, it just means I tend to read from a females pov.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks while reading?
I’m going to say neither because I don’t eat while I read.
4. Trilogies or quartets?
I honestly don’t care how many books are in a series, I just care about how good it is. I guess if I had to choose I would say trilogies because I have read a lot of those and hardly any quartets.
5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
I don’t really have a preference here. As long as a book is good, it doesn’t matter what pov it is written in.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
I’m going to say at night because I don’t really have time to read in the morning.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
Libraries. Here in Norway the library actually has more YA English fiction than the bookstores so I prefer it. In addition, it’s free! 😀
8. Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
I’m going to say books that make me laugh because I never cry while reading, even if the book is really sad.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
I’m going to go for white ones because they are much less common than black ones. They are also usually gorgeous.
10. Character driven stories or plot driven stories?
I want both of these things to be present in my books. A good plot and well-developed characters are equally important.
Everyone who feels like doing this tag.